Choosing and buying your own scuba gear is one of the biggest and most important investments you will make as a diver, but it's easy to be wrong.
We want you to be able to choose the right scuba gear for your needs and learn how to take good care of it.
With the right knowledge, you can get the most out of the investment and enjoy safe and comfortable dives for years to come.
The SSI Equipment Techniques Specialty is the best specialty to learn how to select and store your scuba equipment and learn all about scuba equipment maintenance.
You will practice basic and preventive maintenance on your equipment to ensure maximum performance, reliability, and longevity of your Total Diving system every dive.
Start the specialty now!
- From 10 years
- 1 Morning
NUMBER OF DIVES:
MINIMUM PRIOR EDUCATION:
- SSI Open Water Diver / PADI Open Water Diver
- Read here our cancellation policy.
The SSI Specialty Course: Equipment Techniques includes:
- SSI Online Equipment Techniques Handbook including Videos
- Online training at www.Divessi.com or DiveSSI APP
- All instructions
- The Digital SSI Specialty Course: Equipment Techniques Brevet
- 9% OB
©Duikcentrum van de Ven 2009 - 2023
All Rights Reserved