If you want to cancel a confirmed reservation, the following cancellation conditions apply:
• If you cancel your dive more than 1 week before arrival, we will charge 25% of the total price.
• If you cancel within 3 to 7 days before arrival, we will charge 50% of the total price.
• If you cancel within 48 hours before arrival, we will charge 75% of the total price.
• If you cancel within 24 hours before arrival, we will charge 100% of the total price.
• If you do not show up, all costs will be charged in full.
-In case of cancellation of all courses, there will be no refund of the costs incurred by the diving school for activating the teaching material. Lesson material remains active for the student and always remains valid.
If something happens beyond your control, such as a flight delay or illness.
We will do our best to reschedule the activity where possible.
• Cancellations based on medical grounds and at your own request are covered by this article.
• If, after the start of a course, guided dive, or introductory dive, a student wishes to end it prematurely and there is no case of force majeure, no refund of payments made will take place.
NOTE: Because sometimes things happen, we recommend that you take out travel insurance.