In this program, you will learn the skills, methods,
and teaching experience you need to become a great
SSI Assistant Instructor.
You will become acquainted with the training system and philosophy of SSI, you will learn how to assist in Open Water Diver programs and you will learn to independently conduct a number of SSI training programs.
Candidates who complete this program will receive the SSI Assistant Instructor rating
ONCE YOU COMPLETE SCIENCE OF DIVING AND PROFESSIONAL DIVE GUIDE AND ARE ACTIVE STATUS, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY RECEIVE THE COVED DIVEMASTER CERTIFICATE.
THE NEXT STEP IS ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR.
WHAT CAN YOU DO AS AN ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR AT SSI?
- Working on dive boats, in resorts, dive shops, and diving with people;
- Organizing trips and tours;
- assisting SSI instructors in the pool and open water;
- Learn skills under the indirect supervision of an instructor;
- Provide the SSI Scuba skills update program;
- Giving the SSI snorkeling program;
- Give some SSI specialties;
- Provide certain first aid and CPR programs.