Duikcentrum van de Ven is also happy to offer you something special in the field of diving.
That is why diving with a full face mask is also included in our program.
Diving with this beautiful full-face mask is a special experience.
This way you can breathe in and out through your nose and mouth, your face is comfortably protected against colder water and you have a fantastic wide underwater view.
Diving with a Full Face Mask is on the rise.
Rightly so! These masks are no longer only accessible to commercial divers, they are now also available to the general public.
* From 1 May to 26 June 2023 we do not offer Specialty Course Full Face mask diving *
BUT WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DIVE WITH A FULL FACE MASK?
- You don't get cold water in your face
- You can just breathe through your nose
- You don't get salt water in your mouth
- You have a significantly larger field of view.
- It is impossible to “lose” your mask
- You have the ability to communicate
- A Full Face Mask does not leak
- A Full Face Mask never fogs up
- From 10 years
- 1.5 Day
NUMBER OF DIVES:
MINIMUM PRIOR EDUCATION:
- SSI Open Water Diver / PADI Open Water Diver
MAXIMUM TRAINING DEPTH:
- 18 Meters at Open Water Diver
- 30 Meters at Advanced Adventurer
-Medical statement must be completed in full and the student must be in good health.
- Read here our cancellation policy.
The SSI Specialty Course: Full Face Mask includes:
- Online Logbook
- All equipment needed for diving
- All instructions
- 3 open water dives
- Transport diving school to the diving location
- The Digital SSI Specialty Course: Full Face Mask
- 9% OB
Max 4 people on 1 instructor.
After passing the SSI Full Face Mask Course 10% discount on a guided dive!
©Duikcentrum van de Ven 2009 - 2023
All Rights Reserved