In this program, you will learn the skills, methods,
and teaching experience you need to become a great
SSI Assistant Instructor.
You will become acquainted with the training system and philosophy of SSI, you will learn how to assist in Open Water Diver programs and you will learn to independently conduct a number of SSI training programs.
Candidates who complete this program will receive the SSI Assistant Instructor rating
ONCE YOU COMPLETE SCIENCE OF DIVING AND PROFESSIONAL DIVE GUIDE AND ARE ACTIVE STATUS, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY RECEIVE THE COVED DIVEMASTER CERTIFICATE.
THE NEXT STEP IS ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR.
* From May 1 to June 26, 2023 we do not offer an Assistant Instructor *
WHAT CAN YOU DO AS AN ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR AT SSI?
- Working on dive boats, in resorts, dive shops, and diving with people;
- Organizing trips and tours;
- assisting SSI instructors in the pool and open water;
- Learn skills under the indirect supervision of an instructor;
- Provide the SSI Scuba skills update program;
- Giving the SSI snorkeling program;
- Give some SSI specialties;
- Provide certain first aid and CPR programs.
- From 18 years
MINIMUM PRIOR EDUCATION:
- Stress & Rescue Diver certification with active status for BLS and O2
- Valid full React Right certification, or a valid DAN Basic Life Support Provider certification (first aid).
NUMBER OF DIVES LOGGED:
-Medical statement must be completed in full and the student must be in good health.
- Read here our cancellation policy.
The SSI Assistant Instructor Course includes:
- SSI Assistant Instructor Handbook including Videos
- Online Logbook
- Online training at www.Divessi.com or DiveSSI APP
- All equipment needed for diving
- All instructions
- Transport diving school to diving location
- The Digital SSI Assistant Instructor rating
- 9% OB
©Duikcentrum van de Ven 2009 - 2023
All Rights Reserved